If you've been following me on instagram (or Gloss Daily), you already know how excited I am for Urban Decay's latest Naked installment: the Naked 3 Palette! Why am I excited, when there are already two great palettes in the collection? Because this one is perfectly suited for my cool, pale coloring. While I love the first two palettes (and continue to use them), many of their shades look best on warmer tones. This one, which consists of an array of rosy hued neutrals, isn't too cool or too warm that I would definitively label it as either one, but it's definitely the palette I was waiting for. Do you need all three? Of course not, but this one is different enough from the first two that I recommend checking it out. If you like a hint of pink or rose gold in your neutrals, this is the palette for you.
Products used: Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in "Perversion", Too Faced "Better Than Sex" Mascara, Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette (out soon!)
Shades used: Blackheart (lid, lower lashline), Burnout (inner/crease), Nooner (outer crease)
1) Apply primer all over lid and lower lashline.
2) Using a fairly heavy hand, line upper and lower lashline. I also like to line my waterline for a little more smolder.
3) Smudge the liner to diffuse any harsh lines. I smudged my top line up and out, which is the shape I prefer for my eyes.
4) Pick up "Blackheart" and tap off excess. Pack on, over existing pencil (on lid and lower lashline). Packing it on instead of swiping it on will give more concentrated color.
5) Using a fluffy brush, blend up and out. Blend the lower lashline, as well, using sweeping motions.
6) Sweep "Burnout" on/above inner crease.
7) Apply "Nooner" on/above outer crease.
8) Blend, blend, blend!
9) Finish with mascara.
p.s. Want to create the perfect brow? Check out my brow tutorial.