For my second Makeup Monday installment with Lookmatic, I picked the Shelby frames in brown fade and pulled the focus toward the eyes. To keep my eyes from disappearing behind the lenses, I went with a smokey brown gradient that mimics the frames' own fade. This is a look you can do in a handful of simple steps:
1) Apply primer from lid up to brow bone, and on lower lashline.
2) Sweep Silk Teddy (or another light, shimmery neutral) across brow bone and on inner eye.
3) pack Push-up (or a medium neutral) on lid.
4) Sweep Erotica (or a dark brown) in outer crease and outer v of your eye, bringing it down to your lashline at the outer corners. Blend, blend, blend. This should look like a seamless transition between the colors.
5) Line your upper lashline with liquid liner. For tips on creating a cat-eye, click here.
6) Line your lower lashline and waterline with pencil, then sweep Erotica (or dark brown) across your lower lashline. Blend, and add more liner if necessary.
7) Add mascara, blush, and lipstick. Now you're done!