2) MAC Russian Red, $14.50 - On my quest for the perfect red lipstick, I couldn't find one that beat Russian Red. It's matte but not drying, has a slight sheen that gives it dimension and it lasts all day.
1) Deborah Lippmann nail polish in Happy Birthday, $18 - It's a party for your nails!
2) Ginger + Liz nail polish in Swagger, $12 - Doesn't the name say it all? Bonus: Ginger + Liz are vegan-friendly and non-toxic.
3) French tip guides, $2.39 - These make french tips a cinch. I like to do an updated, colorful version.
4) Orly Bonder basecoat, $10 - My sister Amanda introduced me to this rubberized basecoat. It gives your polish something to adhere to and definitely makes it last longer.