I can’t believe I forgot to post these photos. They’re from the epic Tessa and Ally visit! On this day alone, we rode the Staten Island Ferry, went to The Met and had a little jaunt in Central Park. I’m hoping we can make this an annual tradition. I have so much fun with these kids. Ally is like a mini Kim. She started calling Ally “mini-me.” She and Kim were separated at birth. I’d like to think that Tessa is a mini version of me, but she’s way cooler and more grounded than I ever was at her age. I didn’t dye my hair blue until I was 17;) In other news, I can’t believe she has a boyfriend. I don’t want to talk about it. AJKSFHJKASFHSFA3iur314891493uuqihr

My outfit details:
vintage blouse
bb dakota skirt courtesy of ModCloth
Rayban new wayfarers
h&m flats
target maryjanes (before I switched into the flats)

Check Kim’s blog for more of her photos, and don’t forget to check out Bobby’s blog – thisfellow.com.

Love love,

EDIT: I removed a portion of this post in order to protect someone dear to me. I’m free game; I willingly put myself on the internet. My friends’ and family’s best interests are not up for debate, since they aren’t active members of this blog and can’t defend themselves.

1. O. says: September 24, 201010:25 pm

great photos, thanks for sharing. Those quotes are definitely keepers.

2. Tiffany's Small World says: September 24, 201010:40 pm

love the photos!so cute

really like your blog. im now following

Please visit my fashion blog at

3. Anonymous says: September 24, 201010:49 pm

I hope the pregnancy comment wasn't in front of Bobby! LOL.

4. Mary @ stylefyles says: September 24, 201010:51 pm

I love your blog, but you should inform young Ally that abortions should not be joked about.

Otherwise, you all look lovely.

5. Sophie says: September 24, 201010:53 pm

Sorry, I'm confused. Who are Ally and KIm?

Why do you look so different than your sister?

Great pictures, looks like fun.

6. Rio says: September 24, 201011:05 pm

You girls are all adorable, and that first shot is so cute! I love having a little brother, but always thought it would be fun to have a sister too! 😉
    (http://showersofsunflowers.blogspot.com)

7. Keiko Lynn says: September 24, 201011:59 pm

Mary, I'd like to remind you about the right to free speech. While I agree that abortions are not a laughing manner, I'm 100% pro-choice. She wasn't even joking – it was just an innocent, offbeat remark that I thought was funny. Reprimand me, not the child. Is it a crime to be aware of the right to choose at her age? She is bright enough to understand that abstinence is the most logical option.

8. Keiko Lynn says: September 25, 201012:01 am

Sophie: Ally is one of Tessa's good friends. Kim is my friend in the pictures, with the blonde/pink/purple hair.

9. Keiko Lynn says: September 25, 201012:02 am

Also, none of us look alike in our family. Tessa and I have different dads, though.

10. Keiko Lynn says: September 25, 201012:04 am

P.S. I didn't mean to come off as abrasive, but I'm very protective over my family and friends, as well as my (and every other woman's) right to choose.

11. ilene @ muchloveilly says: September 25, 201012:14 am

lovely pics! you guys look like you had a good time. as always, love your outfit. the purple and the sea green make a great combo.

have a lovely weekend! :)

12. Anonymous says: September 25, 201012:15 am

You look beautiful as always Keiko! it's nice to see Tessa and the whole gang again. That vintage blouse is amazing!

13. Mary @ stylefyles says: September 25, 201012:18 am

Keiko, my comment wasn't meant to challenge your right to free speech, so the reminder was unnecessary. But I do appreciate you publishing my comment, despite our conflicting beliefs.

I am also very protective of my family, and I'm also very protective of the unborn…and their right to live.

14. missvinylahoy says: September 25, 201012:25 am

LOL @ the comments (I read them in my googlereader before you edited them).

I'm not going to throw in my 2 cents about abortion, because this isn't that kind of a blog, and I think we should keep it that way.

Lovely photos!!

15. Archives says: September 25, 201012:32 am

i was trying to think of a snarky way to put this into prospective…but really all i can say is if you don't agree with someone's views, you dont have to read their blog.

keiko, i read the comments and i thought they were funny.

and i absolutely, undoubtedly support a woman's choice. she, and only she can decide what is right for her.

16. Mary @ stylefyles says: September 25, 201012:42 am

Archives….I can't disagree with someone's views and still read her blog?

17. Keiko Lynn says: September 25, 201012:45 am

Hey now, everyone! Let's all just agree to disagree, please. I'm entitled to my beliefs and Mary is entitled to her own.

Mary, you are more than welcome to continue reading my blog. I don't mind that we have different views – so as long as you don't mind that either, we will have no further issues!

18. Gina says: September 25, 201012:54 am

those flats are great. & that skirt looks perfect on you :)

19. Archives says: September 25, 201012:57 am

I just meant that if someone's opinion/content is bothersome to the reader, you don't have to read it…

Of course don't want anyone to stop reading your blog, K!

20. Keiko Lynn says: September 25, 20101:03 am

Archives: I totally get what you're saying; I just want everyone to get along:) I made a mistake by unwittingly making this a political discussion. My old blog was heavily political and my stress level was subsequently much higher, haha. I try to keep this particular outlet as stress free as possible. I appreciate your support, and thanks for clarifying:)

21. Mary @ stylefyles says: September 25, 20101:14 am

Thanks Keiko – of course I'll keep reading, I wouldn't let a difference of opinion keep me from one of my favorite blogs!

22. Jen says: September 25, 20101:15 am

These are darling photos! I always love everything you post <3

23. Jen says: September 25, 20102:02 am

Um Cutie!! I love your pretty little outfit.

24. Julia says: September 25, 20102:51 am

What a cute outfit. I love the colors. Haha, Tessa has a boyfriend? Aww! She's all grown up whether you like it or not, Keiko!

25. genevieve, sandbox romance says: September 25, 20104:25 am

Aw Keiko, that first picture is just beyond adorable, and that skirt is just precious! Pleated, layered perfection.

26. libys11 says: September 25, 20104:33 am

aawww these photos are priceless!! 😀

oh, i love the peterpan collar detail of your top!

Animated Confessions

27. Alice says: September 25, 20107:41 am

Love the Pictures! The first one maked me laugh!;)
    Oh and I love,love,love your Outfit.
    Especially the Peter Pan collar Blouse. Cute!!! :)
    xx, Alice from bells and whistles.

28. Dotted With Hearts says: September 25, 20103:59 pm

Your boyfriend looks like the singer of Gaslight Anthem :))

29. Rachael says: September 25, 20105:07 pm

These pictures are so adorable, love it! I love your outfit and I totally love the lavender outfit!! Such a pretty skirt.

30. Sophi says: September 25, 20106:57 pm

You are a fabulous big sister! I'm pretty jealous 😛

What a beautiful group of people :)

31. Audy says: September 26, 20102:45 am

The world needs more Peter Pan collar.

32. Niki says: September 26, 20106:48 pm

Peter Pan collars make me feel fuzzy inside. You look adorable. What a gorgeous stylish bunch you all are. It sounds like a gorgeous day out. xx

33. Ellen Osborne says: September 27, 20101:20 am

What a fun day!

Keiko, Kim's hair has some amazing colours in it!! Does she do it herself?

Loving the blog at long distance!!

<3 Elly the Aussie

34. mrs.adrienneK says: September 27, 20101:23 pm

so cute!!! everyone looks fab (good style runs in the family!!!)

35. Justice Pirate says: September 27, 20106:07 pm

That is nice you want to protect people and not post certain things for their sakes. Your boy's teeth are perfect. crazy.

36. Samantha says: September 29, 20109:55 pm

I love your skirt – I really need to make a purchase from modcloth but international shipping fees are crazy expensive!

37. 每当遇见你 says: October 26, 20103:54 am

Dressing your little darling doesn’t have to cost a fortune.abercrombie hoodiesIt is no secret that having and providing for a new baby is an expensive job. abercrombie pants
    With the expense of those all-important early doctor’s visits, necessary items for the nursery, and the rising prices of formula, diapers, and various infant accessories, abercrombie and fitch polos
    it seems a wonder that anyone can afford to reproduce anymore. abercrombie hoodieThis is a sore spot for some parents and not without good reason. While it’s difficult to argue in favor of cutting corners when it comes to your baby, abercrombie and fitch polos
    there are a few ways that you can save money on some of your baby related purchases.abercrombie pants
    Baby clothes and layette needs are fortunately one area where you can afford to save a few bucks without diminishing the level of comfort and care that your little Nick or Jessica receives.abercrombie fitch uk
    After all, how do you know where that used Onesie has been?abercrombie uk These Dresses Up games not only provides entertainment to the players but side by side it also gives assurance to the parents that their sites are free from any kind negative substances.abercombie and fitch Parents are quite contented and relieved to find their daughter spending hours in front of the monitor playing dress-up games.abercrombie fitch shirts
    Secondhand Baby Clothes.abercrombie jeans
    The thought of putting “used” clothing on your baby can come with numerous unspoken horrors and various levels of mental anguish.