Hey lovelies, would you or someone you know like to sponsor my blog? I’m currently accepting new sponsors for February and onward.

My sponsorships are small-business friendly, with low weekly or monthly rates and several opportunities to maximize your exposure.
Click the picture for details and email me at keikolynn@gmail.com for more info.

Love love,

1. La fille d'Avril says: January 19, 20109:51 pm

You are pretty to death! i love ur yellow dress, it makes you look like the perfect doll

xx

2. Vivian Tumasonis says: January 20, 201011:29 am

Love your hair!!!

kisses!

3. Gladys says: January 20, 20101:31 pm

<3 love this.

4. what dia like says: January 20, 20106:20 pm
  5. Aury says: January 22, 201010:58 pm

You are so photogenic Keiko!!! Have you ever thought of being a model? You've been tagged for an award on my blog! Congratulations :)

6. MELISSA Z. says: January 22, 201011:16 pm

I've just discovered your blog and I love it! You've a great style!

If you want, check out my blog and leave a comment! Thanks!

7. Penelope Nightingale says: January 23, 20101:24 am

Keiko, I just wanted to drop by and tell you how much I adore your blog! You're just so lovely =)!

Penelope

8. Luna Supernova says: January 23, 20107:59 am

i'm sorry, I can't help you out with the sponsorship but i think your outfit is adorable, so dainty and what a sweet wicker bag, i used to have a few of them when i was little. I'll let you know if i think of a willing sponsor.

9. Strachajło says: January 23, 20109:07 pm

you have a wonderful and unique style:) I greet and I am adding links to me

10. M says: January 24, 201012:30 pm

I love love love your hair in these pictures :)

11. Lisa says: January 25, 20107:33 am

You have a great blog. I love the eye make-up in the this post. Tres chic!

12. lucy says: January 27, 20102:00 am

your hair looks great, love the blue suit

13. Orchid Secrets says: August 31, 20102:19 pm

You are so pretty. Top Orchid Care Secrets

14. 每当遇见你 says: September 28, 20106:54 am

Here’s a list of tools you will need to start: Jewelers’ pandora jewellery wire cutters – If you can only afford one pair, get memory wire shears. pandora charms These are designed to make clean cuts on tough memory wire, so can also be used for pandora charms uk softer wires. Chain-nose pliers sometimes called cheap pandora charms needle-nose pliers – Very versatile for picking up and grasping small items, pandora charms sale bending eye pins, closing jumps rings, even closing crimp beads. discount pandora charms Round-nose pliers – Used for creating loops on beaded head and eye pins. Can also be used for winding your own jump rings and as the second pliers you’cheap pandora ll need for closing jump rings. Optional pliers – Wire-looping pliers which have several graduated circumferences to allow you to form perfectly uniform jump rings and loops in place of the pandora discount uk round-nose pliers mentioned above. Crimping pliers which have little notches to allow you to both flatten a crimp bead and then bend it to form a rounded finished look instead of the flat crimp you pandora uk get using the chain-nose pliers. As for materials, I recommend some assortment packs of beads in coordinating colors, some decorative metal spacers, seed beads in both silver and gold These can serve as spacers and beautifully set off pandora sale your other beads., tube-shaped crimp beads Buy the best you can find – these are what hold it all together!, head and eye pins. Other than that, let your choice of project be your guide. You might want some silver or pewter charms.he

15. 每当遇见你 says: October 26, 20103:54 am

Dressing your little darling doesn’t have to cost a fortune.abercrombie hoodiesIt is no secret that having and providing for a new baby is an expensive job. abercrombie pants
    With the expense of those all-important early doctor’s visits, necessary items for the nursery, and the rising prices of formula, diapers, and various infant accessories, abercrombie and fitch polos
    it seems a wonder that anyone can afford to reproduce anymore. abercrombie hoodieThis is a sore spot for some parents and not without good reason. While it’s difficult to argue in favor of cutting corners when it comes to your baby, abercrombie and fitch polos
    there are a few ways that you can save money on some of your baby related purchases.abercrombie pants
    Baby clothes and layette needs are fortunately one area where you can afford to save a few bucks without diminishing the level of comfort and care that your little Nick or Jessica receives.abercrombie fitch uk
    After all, how do you know where that used Onesie has been?abercrombie uk These Dresses Up games not only provides entertainment to the players but side by side it also gives assurance to the parents that their sites are free from any kind negative substances.abercombie and fitch Parents are quite contented and relieved to find their daughter spending hours in front of the monitor playing dress-up games.abercrombie fitch shirts
    Secondhand Baby Clothes.abercrombie jeans
    The thought of putting “used” clothing on your baby can come with numerous unspoken horrors and various levels of mental anguish.