Hi everyone! Kimbly here.
Murphy's Law is out to get Keiko. As soon as she has her internet and computer back, she'll update and fill you guys in. Here's the summarized version:
1) Her grandpa had a minor stroke and was hospitalize. (He was released!)
2) Her great- grandma had a heart attack and is currently in the hospital. (Luckily, she's ok.)
3) Her computer crashed... AGAIN.
4) She had to pay a lot of money to retrieve the data. (They are still working on it.)
5) The cats (little darlings) knocked over a flower vase which spilt water on the modem a.k.a. fried it.
6) The ceiling is leaking REALLY badly. It has so far soaked her mattress, sheets, and a laundry bag's worth of clothes. (Note: the ceilings are metal which equals rusty water AND the clothing dyes all bled onto each other.)
7) The super, manager, AND landlord are all Jewish and won't answer their phones for the duration of Passover... which just started tonight.
8) While she was trying to get into the car, she dropped her water bottle all over herself, soaking her coat, jeans, and phone. Needless to say, her phone does not work.
9) I told her she needed a 9th because bad things come in 3's. She thinks it's the guy in the hall that keeps banging his door and making Miku bark. I think it's the fact that she missed the ice cream truck man while trying to change out of the wet jeans (courtesy of the water bottle in number 8).
Onto more uplifting news, we have a winner for that amazing clutch from Hourglass Consignment. Now I'll be honest: I wanted to add a comment and pretend to pull my own number at random. But I have a conscience. So the winner is...:
Keiko will be contacting you shortly, as soon as she picks up the pieces of her shattered life. Luckily, she has friends like me to poke fun at her comically horrible situations.
I hope you all have a fantastic Easter, Passover, etc.!!!