Monday, December 22, 2014
Friday, December 19, 2014
(photo taken from my instagram)
Can you believe Christmas is less than a week away? I spent prime shopping time at Disney and now, a wedding, so I have a little catching up to do! I enjoy giving gifts more than receiving them, so I'm not too stressed about it - and I am looking forward to baking Christmas treats and hanging out with my family and friends. I have so many photos to edit and share with you (seriously, a ton), but for now, here is my weekend link roundup!
- How the American Horror Story seasons are connected.
- Shop my holiday picks on Kate Spade Saturday.
- Need some more gift ideas? Check out my travel worthy and techie gift guides on Westfield Style.
- You can make a direct impact on someone's life and fight poverty through your donations and words of encouragement on HandUp. Google is matching donations through December 31st.
- This DIY trailer makeover is so inspiring!
- I love this gorgeous jewelry box.
- This story brought happy tears to my eyes.
- An oversized sweater with lipstick kisses? Yes!
- Speaking of lipstick: the perfect, long lasting bright pink comes in liquid form and is perfect for the holidays.
- Holiday hairstyle ideas, and two holiday makeup ideas here and here.
Wednesday, December 17, 2014
Coach Houndstooth Parka
Coach Borough bag (c/o)
C. Wonder buffalo check earmuffs
Alberto Fermani boots (old)
American Apparel turtleneck
Before heading down to Florida, I made sure to pack in all of the New York holiday festivities. My cousin, her husband, and my sister Chichi were in town, so it gave us even more of an excuse to visit the Rockefeller tree, watch the light show at Saks, check out the holiday window displays, go ice skating, and more. I've said it before and I'll say it again: there's nothing like the holidays in NYC. It truly is the most wonderful time of the year!