(photo taken from my instagram)
Can you believe Christmas is less than a week away? I spent prime shopping time at Disney and now, a wedding, so I have a little catching up to do! I enjoy giving gifts more than receiving them, so I'm not too stressed about it - and I am looking forward to baking Christmas treats and hanging out with my family and friends. I have so many photos to edit and share with you (seriously, a ton), but for now, here is my weekend link roundup!
- How the American Horror Story seasons are connected.
- Shop my holiday picks on Kate Spade Saturday.
- Need some more gift ideas? Check out my travel worthy and techie gift guides on Westfield Style.
- You can make a direct impact on someone's life and fight poverty through your donations and words of encouragement on HandUp. Google is matching donations through December 31st.
- This DIY trailer makeover is so inspiring!
- I love this gorgeous jewelry box.
- This story brought happy tears to my eyes.
- An oversized sweater with lipstick kisses? Yes!
- Speaking of lipstick: the perfect, long lasting bright pink comes in liquid form and is perfect for the holidays.
- Holiday hairstyle ideas, and two holiday makeup ideas here and here.